Make Sure You Get on the Right Bus! Click Here to Learn More.
Before you get on any shuttle, please take a second to review the items prohibited from entering Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- Oversized bags, backpacks or purses larger than 8.5" x 11" (One sheet of paper)
- Video recorders/camcorders
- Outside food and drink
- Firearms and weapons
- Artificial noisemakers
- Chairbacks larger than 16"
- Cameras with telephoto lenses larger than 6"
- Flags/Banners on poles
Law enforcement officials have the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety. Prohibited items must be returned to cars or disposed of before entering the stadium. There are no provisions to check items at any gate.
Crimson Ride Shuttle
For an easy and convenient way to the stadium, try the Crimson Ride Transit System. The Crimson Ride is available to all fans on Gameday, and there is no charge for this service. It will service areas that are not in close proximity or an easy walking distance to Bryant-Denny Stadium. These areas include the East Campus RV lots, the Soccer paved lot and parking lots located along 5th Avenue.
Click here to view the Crimson Ride routes and shuttle stops Map
Tuscaloosa Transit will be running 16 buses from the Downtown Intermodal Facility (601 23rd Ave.), starting 3 hours prior to game time. The cost to ride the bus (per trip):
- Adults: $1
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Age 60 or over and people with disabilities: 50 cents
Click Here for more information from Tuscaloosa Transit
The buses will remain running until 1 hour after the game.
University Mall Shuttle
Free car parking is available at the University Mall. A shuttle will run from this lot to the south end zone of Bryant-Denny Stadium for $10 roundtrip per person. Shuttle service provided by Tuscaloosa Charter.
Home & Away Game Shuttle
Tide Express by Southern Sports
- (205) 965-5509
- Departure sites from Birmingham, Tuscaloosa and Anniston
Expanded Tide Express Shuttle service for Texas A&M, MSU, and Auburn Home Games, as well as the Ole Miss Away Games
Special Tide Express Shuttle service for the LSU game from New Orleans to Baton Rogue.
All fans welcome!
Reservation accepted year round. Individuals and large groups are welcome on our 57 passenger luxury motorcoaches. Reservation number at 205-965-5509.
Home Game Shuttle
- (800) 269-6028
- Express Service from Birmingham to Tuscaloosa
Birmingham departures will leave from the Colonnade area off Hwy 280, and tickets can be booked online.
Away Game Shuttle
- Click here to view the Tide Ride for Away Games
Sugar Bowl Shuttle
- Looking for a ride to the game in Atlanta and want to help a great cause? Check out the either of the two options below!
- Tide Express
- The coach will depart that morning and return after the game. Departure sites will be Birmingham AL, Tuscaloosa AL, Meridian MS and Hattiesburg MS. Reservation maybe made by www.tideexpress.com or calling 205-965-5509.
- Tuscaloosa Charter
- Tide Express
- Tucaloosa Charter is also offering a shuttle to New Orleans. Click Here for more info!
Commercial Bus Parking
Parking for commercial buses is located on Twelfth Street facing west bound between Eighth Avenue and Sixth Avenue and Hackberry Lane along the Practice Football field. To access the parking on Twelfth Street, please enter onto Twelfth Street via Hackberry Lane. Parking is available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Any commercial vehicle larger than a 15-passenger van would apply. Please note that 15-passenger vans are considered cars for parking purposes.
Click here to view the Gameday Parking Map (Bus Parking identified by Green lines South of Bryant- Denny Stadium)