FULL SEASON PARKING PASS
Season Lot A - SOLD OUT for 2017
Season Lot B- Available for $175
Season Lot 4 (Parking for People with Disabilities only) - $175
Season pass total is decreased after every home game by $25. Therefore, after the first home game the remaining season pass can be purchased for $150, etc..
SINGLE GAME PARKING PASS (PRE-SOLD)
Single Game parking passes for the Moody Lot are available for $25.00!
The cost will be $25/game. Save $5.00 for on campus parking by purchasing on our website prior to the day of the game.
DAY OF GAME PARKING
Grass Soccer Lot - $20/game
Bryce Grass Parking Lot - $20/game
Stallings Drive Lots - $20/game
Lot B (Paved University Medical Center Lot) - $30/game
Lot C (Paved Child Development Center Lot) - $30/game
Moody Lot (Paved Moody Music Building) - $30/game
Lot 4 - Campus Dr Parking Deck - $30/game (People with Disabilities Only)
ON-CAMPUS PARKING MAPS
CLICK HERE to view the Gameday Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot A (formerly the Soccer Lot) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot B (formerly the Student Health Center) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view Moody Lot Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot 1 (formerly the Wallace Wade Lot) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot 2 (formerly the Communications Card Lot) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot 3 (formerly the Calvary Baptist Lot) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot 4 (formerly the Campus Drive Deck) Parking Map
DOWNTOWN PUBLIC PARKING
Downtown Tuscaloosa has an area of public parking for gameday and it is FREE OF CHARGE. The main area is located in and around the Downtown Intermodal Facility parking deck, it is actually a shorter distance to the stadium than the Soccer Lot on campus. This parking deck has over 400 spaces and is located on 7th St. between 23rd and 21st Avenue, just behind City Hall, between University Blvd and Bryant Dr. There are many restaurant and shopping options in the areas surrounding the parking deck. Tuscaloosa Transit will be running 16 buses from this location, starting 3 hours prior to game time. The cost to ride the bus (per trip):
- Adults: $1
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Age 60 or over and people with disabilities: 50 cents
The buses will remain running until 1 hour after the game.
Or take the STADIUM STROLL (less than a 1 mile walk from the parking facility to Bryant Denny Stadium). Marked pedestrian paths will lead you from the parking facility to the stadium.
In addition, there are many other parking lots and side-street parking spaces that are free of charge near the Intermodal Facility. You may park there and walk to the bus pick-up or take the Stadium Stroll to Bryant Denny Stadium.
OTHER OFF-CAMPUS PARKING
There are several convenient locations where you can park off site and shuttle to the stadium.
- University Mall located on McFarland Blvd and 15th Street will be available for free car parking, and a shuttle will be available to the stadium for $10 roundtrip per person.
- DCH Hospital Employee Parking Lot, located at the corner of Bryant Dr. and Dr. Edward Hillard Dr.
- Tuscaloosa Magnet School located off McFarland Blvd. and Campus Drive East. Parking. It is 3/4mile walking distance to 5th Avenue East to the Crimson Ride stop. The Crimson Ride is free.
- Central High School, located off of 15th Street and 10th Avenue
- Parkview Center, located at 15th Street and Hackberry Lane. Cost is $20
- The Arc of Tuscaloosa: 1330 University Boulevard $10; All proceeds go directly to benefit The Arc of Tuscaloosa.
Parking for commercial buses is located at the lot beside Rhoads Stadium (UA Softball Field). It is conveniently located right off of McFarland Boulevard and close to the intersection of Campus Drive East and 5th Avenue. Parking is available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Any commercial vehicle larger than a 15-passenger van would apply. Please note that 15-passenger vans are considered cars for parking purposes.
The University of Alabama provides a limited number of parking spaces for people with disabilities. We offer three lots for parking with people with disabilities around the stadium. The accessible parking is located at Lot 1 (Wallace Wade Lot), Lot 2 (Communications Card Lot), and Lot 3 (Calvary Baptist Lot). These lots are SOLD OUT for the 2017 season.
CLICK HERE to view the ADA Parking Map
All other parking for people with disabilities is located at Lot 4 (Campus Drive Deck). We are pleased that we will be able to offer more services at this location and more parking space is available to accommodate the fans. Restroom facilities are conveniently located in the Campus Drive Deck.
Bus transportation will begin:
- To The Quad - 7 a.m. on Gameday
- To Bryant-Denny Stadium - 3 hours prior to kickoff
You can buy your pass ahead of time on our website for Lot 4 and only pay $25/game or for the whole season for $175. Day of the game parking in Lot 4 will also be available for $30 and will be collected at the lot. For post-game shuttle, all buses leaving the stadium for the Campus Drive Deck will board on the west side of the stadium on Wallace Wade Drive. Buses will be a combination of small school buses and Crimson Ride buses. Post game, fans who want to go to the Campus Drive Deck via a bus should go to the west side of the stadium, across Wallace Wade, and board the buses in that location only. These buses will continue running througout the game.
Please note that it is a Class B misdemeanor to use a disability parking permit unless the person to whom the permit is issued is in the vehicle. State laws will be enforced. Class B misdemeanors are punishable by a fine of $50-$200 and up to 40 hours of community service.
Transportation to and from the north end of Bryant-Denny Stadium is provided for these individuals and their guests beginning three hours prior to kickoff.
Other Parking Info
- For safety reasons, once all parking spaces are taken within an area on campus, UA Parking Services may elect to close the area. If sufficient parking spaces re-open, UA Parking Services may re-open the area for additional parking.
- No parking will be allowed on the grass around the Aquatics Center.
- In order to give all fans the same opportunity to park on or around campus, please do not use chairs or other tailgating items to reserve parking spaces. Any unattended items will be considered abandoned and may be removed.
- When core campus closes 3 hours prior to the game, only vehicles with permits for the following parking areas will be allowed access onto the closed portion of University Boulevard - Elm Street, Rose Administration, 6th Avenue (east of the Quad), Capstone Drive, 8th Street, Stadium Handicap and the President’s Mansion. For example, if you have a parking pass in the ten Hoor area, please use Campus Drive or Marr’s Spring Road to access these lots.
- Please observe all posted parking regulations. Automobiles are allowed to park in any non-reserved and legal parking space on campus. Emergency vehicles are allowed through the closed-off streets in addition to those who have permits for parking areas located within the closed-off streets.