DOWNTOWN TUSCALOOSA PUBLIC PARKING
Downtown Tuscaloosa has an area of public parking for gameday and it is FREE OF CHARGE. The main area is located in and around the Downtown Intermodal Facility parking deck, it is actually a shorter distance to the stadium than the Soccer Lot on campus. This parking deck has over 400 spaces and is located on 7th St. between 23rd and 21st Avenue, just behind City Hall, between University Blvd and Bryant Dr. There are many restaurant and shopping options in the areas surrounding the parking deck. The shuttle from the Downtown Intermodal Facility will not be in service for the 2020 season.
Take the STADIUM STROLL (less than a 1 mile walk from the parking facility to Bryant Denny Stadium). Marked pedestrian paths will lead you from the parking facility to the stadium.
In addition, there are many other parking lots and side-street parking spaces that are free of charge near the Intermodal Facility.
Please click here for a message from the city of Tuscaloosa and the Tuscaloosa Police Department in regard to parking on Game Day.
OTHER OFF CAMPUS PUBLIC PARKING OPTIONS
There are several convenient off-campus parking locations.
- DCH Hospital Employee Parking Lot, located at the corner of Bryant Dr. and Dr. Edward Hillard Dr., Cost is $20
- Tuscaloosa Magnet School located off McFarland Blvd. and Campus Drive East. Cost is $20. It is 3/4mile walking distance to Peter Bryce Blvd. to the Crimson Ride stop. The Crimson Ride is free.
- Central High School, located off of 15th Street and 10th Avenue. Cost is $20
- Parkview Center, located at 15th Street and Hackberry Lane. Cost is $20
- The Arc of Tuscaloosa: 1330 University Boulevard $10; All proceeds go directly to benefit The Arc of Tuscaloosa.
CLICK HERE to view the Off Campus Parking Map