For an easy and convenient way to the stadium, try the Crimson Ride Transit System. The Crimson Ride is available to all fans on Gameday, and there is no charge for this service. It will service areas that are not in close proximity or an easy walking distance to Bryant-Denny Stadium. These areas include the East Campus RV lots, the Soccer paved lot and parking lots located along Peter Bryce Blvd.
Tuscaloosa Transit will be running 16 buses from the Downtown Intermodal Facility (601 23rd Ave.), starting 3 hours prior to game time. The cost to ride the bus (per trip):
- Adults: $1
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Age 60 or over and people with disabilities: 50 cents
The buses will remain running until 1 hour after the game.
Home Game Shuttle
Free car parking is available at the University Mall. A shuttle will run from this lot to the south end zone of Bryant-Denny Stadium for $10 (CASH ONLY) roundtrip per person. Shuttle service provided by Tuscaloosa Charter.
- $10 CASH ONLY
- Service begins 4 hours prior to kickoff
- Service pauses at kickoff until resumed at end of 3rd Qtr.
- Service concludes 1 hour post-game
- Pick-up at main University Mall entrance, near food court
- Drop-off on 12th Ave. (south side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
For more info, please call 205-556-5757 or 205-759-4222.
Away Game Shuttle
Pick up at University Mall in Tuscaloosa (game tickets NOT included)
- Ole Miss - September 15th, 2018 - $75/person
- LSU - November 3rd, 2018 - $75/person
- SEC Championship - December 1st, 2018 - $75/person
CLICK HERE to purchase your shuttle ride!
TIDE EXPRESS // SOUTHERN SPORTS TOURS - ALL HOME GAMES, FROM BIRMINGHAM
- Chick-Fil-A Kickoff vs. Duke (Atlanta, Ga) August 31, 2019
- Call (205) 965-5509 for pricing and information!
- Home game departure sites:
- ------Sheraton Downtown Birmingham
- ------Hwy. 280
- Season shuttle passes available!
- All fans welcome!
- Tailgating is allowed!
- SEC Championship Game (December 7, 2019)
Parking for commercial buses is located right off of McFarland Boulevard in the Rhoads Stadium parking lot (UA Softball Field), at the intersection of 5th Avenue and Campus Drive East. Parking is available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Any commercial vehicle larger than a 15-passenger van would apply. Please note that 15-passenger vans are considered cars for parking purposes.