The Northington RV Lot is a public off campus RV lot operated by the University of Alabama. The Northington Lot is located behind University Mall on McFarland Blvd., two miles from campus.
Passes are sold as season only (no single games) for $225. The price is prorated after each home game by $25 or $50 (price will be $300 after the first home game, etc…)
RULES & INFORMATION
ADDRESS (Lot is located behind Bowlero bowling alley)
2001 McFarland Blvd E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
– To access this area as you are heading west on Hwy 82 W (McFarland Blvd), turn right just before the Fire College Training Center and the old Bruno’s Supermarket, directly across from Chick-fil-A.
– Entry time for Northington Lot is Thursday at 12:00pm.
– Spaces are not assigned and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
– No hook-ups are provided, RVs must be self-contained
– Each RV is required to have an exhaust stack that extends above the RV, if you plan to use a generator. Individuals without proper stacks will be required to turn off their generator.
– Each RV is allowed ONE (1) tow vehicle per space
– Shuttle service to and from campus is provided by University Mall for $10 per person.
– Please observe the open and close times for the Northington RV lot. RVs or vehicles left after lot closing time will be towed at the owner’s expense ($250-$300).