RESERVED ON CAMPUS PUBLIC PARKING
We are pleased to offer reserved on campus public parking passes for $25 per game. All reserved passes purchased online are sent electronically via email and include FREE shuttle service to and from the Quad beginning at 7am and concluding 1.5 hours post game. Eliminate the hassle of Gameday parking and reserve your space today!
RESERVED FULL SEASON PARKING
Reserved season Lot A passes are available NOW for $175!
Season pass total is decreased after every home game by $25. Therefore, after the first home game the remaining season pass can be purchased for $150, etc..
RESERVED SINGLE GAME PARKING
Reserved single game Lot B passes available in JULY!
RESERVED HANDICAP PARKING
Reserved season Lot 4 parking passes available JUNE 3!
Bicycles MUST be parked and secured to a UA bicycle rack. Bicycles found parked and secured to structures such as, but not limited to, trees, fences, columns, & bollards will be impounded by UAPD. If your Bicycle has been impounded, please contact UAPD at 205.348.5454.
NON RESERVED ON CAMPUS PUBLIC PARKING
We have several non reserved on campus parking options available on Gameday. Each space is $30 and can be paid with cash or card at the entrance to the parking lot. We are pleased to offer FREE shuttle service from our public parking lots to the Quad beginning at 7am and concluding 1.5 hours post-game.
NON RESERVED ON CAMPUS PUBLIC PARKING - PAY AT LOT
Public Grass Lots - $30/game
Bryce Grass Lot - $30/game
Stallings Drive Lots - $30/game
Handicap Lot 4 - Campus Dr Parking Deck - $30/game (people with disabilities ONLY)
CLICK HERE to view a non reserved public parking map
CLICK HERE to view a Crimson Ride shuttle map
RESERVED DISABILITY LOT 4 - CAMPUS DRIVE DECK
Reserved Disability Lot 4 - Campus Drive Deck season passes are availble NOW for $175!
CLICK HERE to purchase your reserved Disability Lot 4 pass!
CLICK HERE to view a Lot 4 Parking Map
DISABILITY LOT 4 SHUTTLE AND OTHER INFORMATION
Free Pre-Game ADA Accessible Shuttle Transportation:
- To The Quad - 7 a.m. on Gameday
- To Bryant-Denny Stadium (West side near gate 13) - 3 hours prior to kickoff
Free Post-Game ADA Accessible Shuttle Transportation:
- Pick-up is located on the West side of the stadium near gate 13
- Shuttles run continuously to Disability Lot 4 throughout the game and conclude 1.5 hours post-game
CLICK HERE to view a Disability Lot 4 Parking Map
*Please note that it is a Class B misdemeanor to use a disability parking permit unless the person to whom the permit is issued is in the vehicle. State laws will be enforced. Class B misdemeanors are punishable by a fine of $50-$200 and up to 40 hours of community service.
Other Parking Info
- For safety reasons, once all parking spaces are taken within an area on campus, UA Parking Services may elect to close the area. If sufficient parking spaces re-open, UA Parking Services may re-open the area for additional parking.
- No parking will be allowed on the grass around the Aquatics Center.
- In order to give all fans the same opportunity to park on or around campus, please do not use chairs or other tailgating items to reserve parking spaces. Any unattended items will be considered abandoned and may be removed.
- When core campus closes 3 hours prior to the game, only vehicles with permits for the following parking areas will be allowed access onto the closed portion of University Boulevard - Elm Street, Rose Administration, 6th Avenue (east of the Quad), Capstone Drive, 8th Street, Stadium Disability and the President's Mansion. For example, if you have a parking pass in the ten Hoor area, please use Campus Drive or Marr's Spring Road to access these lots.
- Please observe all posted parking regulations. Automobiles are allowed to park in any non-reserved and legal parking space on campus. Emergency vehicles are allowed through the closed-off streets in addition to those who have permits for parking areas located within the closed-off streets.
FACULTY/STAFF GAMEDAY PARKING
Faculty/Staff will be permitted to park in the Ferguson Parking Deck or in front of Old Bryce Hospital on gamedays. Access will be granted with a valid UA F/S parking permit.
CLICK HERE to view the Faculty/Staff gameday parking map
STUDENT GAMEDAY PARKING
Students with valid UA parking permits may park in certain designated on-campus areas on gamedays. The map below will show student parking areas on gameday by permit color.
CLICK HERE to view the Student gameday parking map
ON-CAMPUS PARKING MAPS
CLICK HERE to view the Gameday Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot A - (formerly the Soccer Lot) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot B - (formerly the Student Health Center) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot C - Child Development Center Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Lot D - Softball Field Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Stallings Dr. Lot Map
CLICK HERE to view a Non-Reserved Day of Game Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Disability Lot 4 (formerly the Campus Drive Deck) Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Faculty/Staff Parking Map
CLICK HERE to view the Student Parking Map
DOWNTOWN PUBLIC PARKING
Downtown Tuscaloosa has an area of public parking for gameday and it is FREE OF CHARGE. The main area is located in and around the Downtown Intermodal Facility parking deck, it is actually a shorter distance to the stadium than the Soccer Lot on campus. This parking deck has over 400 spaces and is located on 7th St. between 23rd and 21st Avenue, just behind City Hall, between University Blvd and Bryant Dr. There are many restaurant and shopping options in the areas surrounding the parking deck. Tuscaloosa Transit will be running 16 buses from this location, starting 3 hours prior to game time. The cost to ride the bus (per trip):
- Adults: $1
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Age 60 or over and people with disabilities: 50 cents
The buses will remain running until 1 hour after the game.
Or take the STADIUM STROLL (less than a 1 mile walk from the parking facility to Bryant Denny Stadium). Marked pedestrian paths will lead you from the parking facility to the stadium.
In addition, there are many other parking lots and side-street parking spaces that are free of charge near the Intermodal Facility. You may park there and walk to the bus pick-up or take the Stadium Stroll to Bryant Denny Stadium.
OTHER OFF-CAMPUS PUBLIC PARKING OPTIONS
There are several convenient off-campus parking locations.
- University Mall located on McFarland Blvd and 15th Street will be available for free car parking, and a shuttle will be available to the stadium for $10 (CASH ONLY) roundtrip per person.
- $10 CASH ONLY
- Service begins 4 hours prior to kickoff
- Service concludes 1 hour post-game
- Pick-up at main University Mall entrance, near food court
- Drop-off on 12th Ave. (south side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- DCH Hospital Employee Parking Lot, located at the corner of Bryant Dr. and Dr. Edward Hillard Dr., Cost is $20
- Tuscaloosa Magnet School located off McFarland Blvd. and Campus Drive East. Cost is $20. It is 3/4mile walking distance to Peter Bryce Blvd. to the Crimson Ride stop. The Crimson Ride is free.
- Central High School, located off of 15th Street and 10th Avenue. Cost is $20
- Parkview Center, located at 15th Street and Hackberry Lane. Cost is $20
- The Arc of Tuscaloosa: 1330 University Boulevard $10; All proceeds go directly to benefit The Arc of Tuscaloosa.
CLICK HERE to view a map of off-campus parking areas
GAMEDAY COMMERCIAL BUS PARKING
Parking for commercial buses is located at the lot beside Rhoads Stadium (UA Softball Field). It is conveniently located off of McFarland Boulevard and close to the intersection of Campus Drive East and Peter Bryce Blvd. Parking is available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Any commercial vehicle larger than a 15-passenger van would apply. Please note that 15-passenger vans are considered cars for parking purposes.
Fans will be shuttled from the parking lot to the Quad. Return service to the lot is provided throughout the game.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- A ticket is required for ALL ages to enter Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Pets are allowed on campus during gamedays. We ask that you be respectful and keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
ATM (In Stadium)
- Regions Bank ATMs are located in the following areas:
- Behind Section NN-7 (North Upper End Zone)
- Gate 15 (Lower Level, West Side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Gate 38 (Lower Level, East Side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Banners and flags on poles are not permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Blankets are permitted within Bryant Denny Stadium but must be in a clear bag
- Binoculars are allowed in Bryant-Denny Stadium, but their cases will not be allowed
- Refer to our Clear Bag Policy for a list of all prohibited items
- Bicycles MUST be parked and secured to a UA bicycle rack. Bicycles found parked and secured to structures such as, but not limited to, trees, fences, columns & bollards will be impounded by UAPD. If your bicycle has been impounded, please contact UAPD at 205.348.5454
Bus / Commercial Parking
- Parking for commercial buses is located at the lot besides Rhoads Stadium (UA Softball Field). It is conveniently located right off of McFarland Boulevard and close to the intersection of Campus Drive East and Peter Bryce Blvd. Parking is available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Any commercial vehicle larger than a 15-passenger van would apply. Please note that 15-passenger vans are considered cars for parking purposes
- CLICK HERE for a map of the commercial bus parking lot
- Cameras with telephoto lenses under 6 inches long are allowed in the stadium for gamedays
- Refer to our Clear Bag Policy for a list of all prohibited items
- Selfie sticks are prohibited inside Bryant Denny Stadium
Clear Bag Policy
- In the interest of public safety and to significantly expedite entry into Bryant-Denny Stadium, The University of Alabama is implementing a clear bag policy that will limit the size and types of bags that may be brought in by fans
- Have questions? Contact us!
- Gameday Message Center: 205-262-2811
- UA Gameday Contact Form: CLICK HERE
- Facebook Messaging: CLICK HERE
Day of Game Parking
- Day of game parking at the following lots will be available on a first-come, first served basis for $30/vehicle
- Grass Soccer Lot
- Bryce Grass Parking Lot
- Stallings Drive Lots
- Lot B (Paved University medical Center Lot)
- Lot 4 (Campus Dr. Parking Deck) - *People with Disabilities Only
- CLICK HERE to view a day of game parking map
- For information regarding directions in and out of Tuscaloosa on Gameday visit our Website or follow us on Twitter @uagameday for traffic updates
- Visit algotraffic.com for live traffic and know before you go!
Disability Accessible Parking
- Disability Lot 4 is located on the corner of Hackberry Lane and Campus Dr. East. CLICK HERE to purchase your disability parking pass
- Free Pre-Game ADA Accessible Shuttle Transportation:
- To The Quad – 7 a.m. on Gameday
- To Bryant-Denny Stadium (West side near gate 13) – 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Free Post-Game ADA Accessible Shuttle Transportation:
- Pick-up is located on the West side of the stadium near gate 13
- Shuttles run continuously to Lot 4 throughout the game and conclude 1.5 hours post-game
Disability Ticket Exchange
- To exchange standard seating for ADA accessible seating, please visit the UA Ticket Office at Coleman Coliseum. (Open M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m)
- For day-of-game exchanges, please visit the Northwest Will Call located near Gate 3 or the East Will Call located near Gate 32. Both will call locations open four (4) hours prior to kickoff
- Please note that campus roadblocks are established 3 hours prior to kickoff. Vehicle access to the stadium after this point will be denied without proper credentials
Disability Shuttles (In Stadium)
- Golf cart disability shuttles operate on the East stadium spirals, Gate 29 and 46 ONLY
- Drones are not permitted on UA campus including gamedays. Fans caught operating drones are subjuct to penalty
- Public stadium elevators are located at Gate 6 and Gate 43
- If you have exchanged your general tickets for ADA accessible tickets, access to an elevator will be available at the gate specified on your ticket
- Disability shuttle service is available on the east side stadium spirals only, gates 29 & 46
- CLICK HERE for information regarding Bryant-Denny stadium Safety Information
Faculty/Staff Gameday Parking
- Faculty/Staff will be permitted to park in the Ferguson Parking Deck or in front of Old Bryce Hospital on gamedays. Access will be granted with a valid UA Faculty/Staff parking permit
CLICK HERE to view the Faculty/Staff parking map
Family Friendly Tailgate
- The Family Friendly Tailgate will be open each gameday from 10AM until Kickoff and will be located approximately two blocks north of the Quad, on Peter Bryce Campus
- The area will be ALCOHOL-FREE and strictly enforced. There will be food vendors, face painting, free inflatables and other activities for children
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Quad and Bryant Denny Stadium from the Campus Drive Deck
- The location will be first-come, first-served and free of charge. Tailgaters will need to bring and set up their own 10’x10’ tent
- CLICK HERE to view a map of the Family Friendly Tailgate
- CLICK HERE to view the Crimson Ride routes and shuttle stops map
First Aid / Medical
- For immediate medical assistance call UAPD at 205.348.5454
Gate Locations and Times
- Bryant-Denny Stadium gates will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff
- CLICK HERE to view a map of Bryant-Denny Stadium
Lost & Found
- For lost tailgating items please contact UA Logistics at 205.348.8798
- For items lost inside Bryant Denny Stadium please visit stadium Gate 19 or contact UA Athletics at 205.348.3600
- For those with a documented need, checked medical bags are permitted through any entrance where security personnel will evaluate bag contents.
- CLICK HERE for Bama Merchandise
- In the interest of continued safety for fans, student-athletes, coaches and Gameday personnel, the University of Alabama will implement walk-through metal detectors at all gates of Bryant-Denny Stadium on game days beginning in September.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
- CLICK HERE for FAQ’s
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cow bells, etc.) are not permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Refer to our Clear Bag Policy for a list of all prohibited items
Nursing Mothers Locations
- Campus Nursing Locations:
- Nursing Mothers Tent - Located at the Family Friendly Tailgate
- CLICK HERE to view a map of the Family Friendly Tailgate location
- Bryant Denny Stadium Nursing Locations:
- Lower Level, Ground Floor: TIDE EMS First Aid Room (Behind Section K)
- Upper Level: Concourse behind sections NN-11, SS-11
- Lower Level, Ground Floor: Inside Gate 9 (Family Restroom)
- Lower Level, Mezzanine: Concourse behind sections N-4, NN, AA, S-8 (Family Restroom)
- Upper Level: Concourse behind sections SS-4 (Family Restroom)
- Reserved public parking is available for purchase online as a season pass or as a single game pass for $25/game. CLICK HERE to purchase your reserved parking pass. (Lots open at 7AM on Gameday)
- Public parking is located on the East side of campus and will have access to FREE shuttle service to and from the Quad.
- Non-reserved day of game parking is available for $30 to be paid at the entrance to the parking lot.
- CLICK HERE for more parking information
- Bryant-Denny Stadium and all other Alabama Athletics Facilities prohibit the following items:
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (16 inches wide) or with zippers, pockets or compartments
- Weapons and firearms
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cow bells, etc.)
- Outside food and/or drink
- Video recorders or camcorders
- Cameras with telephoto lenses over 6 inches long
- Flags/Banners on poles
- Refer to our clear bag policy for a list of all prohibited and approved bags.
- CLICK HERE for Quad and Tailgating information for the 2018 football season
- No Re-Entry is allowed inside Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Public use restroom trailers specifically intended for Gameday fans will be available on the northeast corner of the Quad, the northwest corner of the Quad, on the west and east sides of the Quad and near Foster Auditorium
- Additional port-a-let restrooms and restroom trailers will be located around the Quad as well as the rest of campus. CLICK HERE for a map of restroom locations
- Fans are welcome to use ride-sharing services to be dropped off on campus for football games. The designated ride-sharing pick-up and drop-off area is West 4th Street at Presidential Park
- CLICK HERE to view a map of the rideshare pick up and drop off location
- NO vehicles - including Uber, JoyRide, taxi cabs or golf carts - will be allowed to access the core campus near Bryant-Denny Stadium beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Starting three hours prior to the scheduled kickoff time, or earlier if deemed necessary by law enforcement, the entire core campus area will be closed to thru traffic. A proper Gameday permit is required to enter this restricted area
- Please take note of the following street closings, and make your driving and parking plans accordingly. Unless noted, these streets will remain closed until after the post-game pedestrian and vehicular traffic clears
- To accommodate the Crimson Ride Transit System post-game, there will be bus lanes on East Campus Drive. After the game, Campus Drive East between Hackberry Lane and 5th Avenue East will be one-way traveling east away from campus
- The following roads will be closed at 5:00 p.m. on the Fridays before games:
- 6th Avenue (from University Boulevard to Capstone Drive)
- 7th Avenue (from Ferguson Center to Capstone Drive)
- Capstone Drive
- Margaret Drive
- The following roads will be closed at 7:00 a.m. on Gameday:
- West Fourth Street
- Shelby Lane
- The following roads will be closed at 8:00 a.m. on Gameday:
- 6th Avenue (from Bryant Drive to University Boulevard)
- Wallace Wade Avenue
- Colonial Drive
- Bryant Drive (from 12th Avenue to 10th Avenue)
- The following roads will be restricted to permit holders only starting three (3) hours prior to kickoff on Gameday and will remain closed after the game until such time to be determined by law enforcement:
- University Boulevard from 2nd Avenue to Campus Drive West
- University Boulevard at Hackberry Lane (Only allows proper credentials through the core of campus for fan safety around The Quad)
- Bryant Drive from 12th Avenue to Hackberry Lane
- 10th Avenue from 12th Street to Bryant Drive
- 7th Avenue from Capstone Drive to Campus Drive West
- Marr's Spring Road from Campus Drive West to Stadium Drive
- Margaret Drive from Capstone Drive to Hackberry Lane
- Hackberry Lane and Campus Drive East
- Jefferson Avenue & Campus Drive East
- Fraternity Lane & Campus Drive East
- Bryce Lawn Drive & Campus Drive East
- 4th Street East & 2nd Avenue
- Only emergency vehicles and those with the proper Gameday permit from the University will be permitted along these roads. These roads will be re-opened at a time after the game as determined by local law enforcement. Thanks for your cooperation!
- CLICK HERE for information regarding on and off campus RV parking
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (16 inches wide) or with zippers, pockets or compartments are not permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Seat Back rentals are offered in Bryant-Denny Stadium and can be rented at 877-421-0347 or a one of our Customer Service locations throughout the stadium
- Price is $10/game or $65/season
- Gate 11 (West Entrance of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Gate 16 (West Entrance of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Gate 36 (East Entrance of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Between Sections U4-HH and U4-JJ (Upper Level, East Concourse)
- Between Sections U4-CC and U4-DD (Upper Level, East Concourse)
- On campus shuttle service to and from the Quad is provided free of charge from areas throughout the East side of campus. Crimson Ride shuttle service will begin at 7am on gamedays
- CLICK HERE for a map of Crimson Ride shuttle stops on gameday
- CLICK HERE for more information regarding gameday shuttles (including downtown shuttles, University Mall shuttles and commercial bus parking)
- The University of Alabama is a Smoke Free Campus. All forms of smoking are prohibited on campus, including electronic cigarettes
- CLICK HERE to view a seating chart of Bryant-Denny Stadium
Student Gameday Parking
- Students with valid UA parking permits may park in certain designated on-campus areas on gamedays. The map below will show student parking areas on gameday by permit color
- CLICK HERE to view the student gameday parking map
- CLICK HERE for information regarding campus tailgating
- To contact the ticket office call 205-348-BAMA (2262) or email at ticketoffice.ua.ua.edu
- Box office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and is located in the Coleman Coliseum lobby
- CLICK HERE for information regarding traffic on gamedays including: pre-game traffic, post-game traffic and on-campus road closures
- CLICK HERE for live traffic conditions
- Nine watering stations have been added at Bryant-Denny Stadium; five on the mezzanine level (Sections D, K, AA, FF, NN) and four in the upper deck (NE Ramp, NW Ramp, SW Ramp, SE Ramp). These watering stations are 150-gallon tanks of cold filtered water that fans can use if needed
- Ticketholders are welcome to bring in clear, empty water bottles to fill up at the various water stations, and small cups will be provided next to the canister
- CLICK HERE for information regarding our severe weather procedures