ON CAMPUS ROAD CLOSURES
Starting three hours prior to the scheduled kickoff time, or earlier if deemed necessary by law enforcement, the entire core campus area will be closed to thru traffic. A proper UA Gameday permit is required to enter this restricted area.
Please take note of the following street closings, and make your driving and parking plans accordingly. Unless noted, these streets will remain closed until after the post-game pedestrian and vehicular traffic clears.
To accommodate the Crimson Ride Transit System post-game, there will be bus lanes on East Campus Drive. After the game, Campus Drive East between Hackberry Lane and 5th Avenue East will be one-way traveling east away from campus.
The following roads will be closed at 5:00 p.m. on the Fridays before gameday:
- 6th Avenue (from University Boulevard to Capstone Drive)
- 7th Avenue (from Ferguson Center to Capstone Drive)
- Capstone Drive
- Margaret Drive
The following roads will be closed at 7:00 a.m. on gameday:
- West Fourth Street
- Shelby Lane
The following roads will be closed at 8:00 a.m. on gameday:
- 6th Avenue (from Bryant Drive to University Boulevard)
- Wallace Wade Avenue
- Colonial Drive
- Bryant Drive (from 12th Avenue to 10th Avenue)
The following roads will be restricted to permit holders only starting three (3) hours prior to kickoff on gameday and will remain closed after the game until such time to be determined by law enforcement.
- University Boulevard from 2nd Avenue to Campus Drive West
- University Blvd at Hackberry Ln (Only proper credentials through the core of campus for fan safety)
- Bryant Drive from 12th Avenue to Hackberry Lane
- 10th Avenue from 12th Street to Bryant Drive
- 7th Avenue from Capstone Drive to Campus Drive West
- Marr’s Spring Road from Campus Drive West to Stadium Drive
- Margaret Drive from Capstone Drive to Hackberry Lane
- Hackberry Lane and Campus Drive East
- Jefferson Avenue & Campus Drive East
- Fraternity Lane & Campus Drive East
- Bryce Lawn Drive & Campus Drive East
- 4th Street East & 2nd Avenue
Only emergency vehicles and those with the proper UA Gameday permit from the University will be permitted along these roads. These roads will be re-opened at a time after the game as determined by local law enforcement. Thanks for your cooperation!
For more information, please look at both the Pre-Game and Post-Game Traffic Maps.