QUAD TAILGATING INFORMATION
Tailgating on the Quad is FREE in our non-reserved areas. Fans may bring their own tents, tables, TVs, etc. ... and do NOT need a grounds use permit.
For your convenience, we have 2 Quad drop-off periods in which we allow vehicle access to the Quad for fans to unload their tailgating equipment. Quad drop-off is accessed via Stadium Drive. Each vehicle is allotted 15 minutes of access to 9th Ave. (west side of the Quad) to unload and set up tailgating equipment.
- Friday from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday from 6 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (11am kickoff only)
- Saturday from 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE QUAD BY 10 A.M. SUNDAY. ITEMS LEFT PAST 10 A.M. SUNDAY ARE SUBJECT TO DISPOSAL.
CLICK HERE to view a map of the reserved & non-reserved tailgating areas.
RESERVED TAILGATING ON THE QUAD
For information regarding reserved premium tailgating on the Quad, please contact the University of Alabama's official tailgate services partner, Tailgate Guys (formerly Game Day Tents).
CLICK HERE for more information regarding reserved tents on the Quad.
2018 KICKOFF ON THE QUAD
We anticipate a great year when it comes to tailgating and enjoying the fun activities happening on the Quad during Gameday.
Quad festivities include a variety of food vendors, merchandise vendors and lawn space for the kids.
Tailgating is an important part of every football season, and in Tuscaloosa it's especially important on the Quad. By following these guidelines, you will help to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience. With your help, we will be able to preserve the natural beauty of the Quad for all future generations of Crimson faithful.
Remember, Friday is a regular academic day at the University of Alabama, and classes are still in session until 6 p.m. Please refrain from taping off or setting up tailgate sites in areas off the Quad until Friday. Stakes may damage the irrigation system, and tape and rope may damage the trees, bushes and plant material. These items will be removed by Gameday officials before Friday.
GROUNDS USE PERMITS
Any UA group that wants to have a planned tailgating or Gameday event that requires a tent or a secured space must fill out a UA Grounds Use Permit.
Requests for Grounds Use Permits are required for all outside green-space events. Coordination of these events requires a 10-day notice for approval. We will do our best to accommodate the area requested, but at times we will need to offer alternative locations due to pre-approved events, use of the requested spot or safety/operational needs. A University Departmental FOPAL must be furnished on each request form.
No tents larger than 20'x30' will be allowed on the Quad.
No corporate signage will be allowed to be displayed outside tents.
The East side of the Quad is now open to public tailgating. Please take advantage of this space and the close proximity to the various food vendors along 6th Ave. In addition to the new tailgating area, there will be an enhanced power supply provided on the East side of the Quad to support the additional fans.
Portable toilets are not allowed on the University of Alabama campus unless approved by the University's Grounds Use Coordinator.
ELECTRICITY ON THE QUAD
There is an enhanced power supply provided on the East side of the Quad to support electricity needs of fans. We also added additional power on the Northwest side of the Quad. As such, it should relieve some of the strain put on the electrical power supplied through the light poles on the northern half of the Quad near Gorgas Library. However, the rules still remain for proper usage of the power on the light poles.
During inclement weather, it may become necessary to disrupt electrical service to the Quad and other tailgating areas. UA officials will disseminate this announcement via all communication channels available at the time of disruption. UA will restore power as soon as it can be determined that potential electrical hazards caused by the weather have been minimized.
Below are some dos and don'ts about power on/around the Quad:
- No extension cords may be plugged into any electrical outlets on any of the on-campus buildings.
- You may hook up a power strip to prevent damage from possible surges, but only one item may be plugged into it.
- The use of multiple power strips or multiple plugs on a single outlet is prohibited as it will put a strain on the power supply from that pole, resulting in a breaker trip.
- Only two hook-ups per outlet is allowed.
- Secure electrical cords crossing sidewalks to avoid a tripping hazard.
- Please remove all tape used to secure the electrical cords to the sidewalk when you leave the Quad.
- All auxiliary power will be cut off 1.5 hours after the conclusion of each game. All light poles and light towers will remain lit for fan safety.
GENERATORS ON THE QUAD
No portable generators will be allowed on the Quad. Those found in violation will be asked to leave the Quad.
OPEN FLAMES/FIRE POLICY
See below for the University of Alabama's Open Flame/Fire Policy on Gameday.
- Cooking is limited to grills only.
- Grills should be set up away from, or protected from, pedestrian traffic and flammable materials.
- Grills must be monitored at all times.
- Extinguish all flames before leaving your area.
- Do not dump charcoal on the Quad. Charcoal Dump Stations are available on the west side of the Quad. See map for more details.
- Do not dump cooking oil on the Quad
Grills or fire pits are not allowed within 50 feet of campus buildings or under tents. All fires must be contained within grills or other containers designed specifically for that purpose. Extinguish fires thoroughly with water before leaving them unattended. Place extinguished charcoal in designated containers or remove it from campus for disposal. Do not dump charcoal on the ground or in dumpsters. Grilling/fire pits are not allowed in the parking decks.
Tailgate locations with grills or fire pits must have a 2.5-pound all-purpose fire extinguisher within 15 feet of the fire. At least one person in attendance must be trained in use of the fire extinguisher.
The University of Alabama is now a Smoke-Free Campus, effective January 1, 2015. Please refer to www.ua.edu/smokefree/ for more info.
No vehicles or trailers will be allowed on the grass at the Quad or any building that faces the Quad: Gorgas House, Moore, Little, Foster, Russell, Gallalee, Wilson, Clark, Woods, Manly, Garland or Farrah Halls. This is to protect the turf and irrigation.
- In order to preserve the Quad for future generations, vehicles are not allowed on the Quad. Trailers with tailgating supplies can be pulled by hand onto the Quad for temporary unloading purposes. Trailers must be removed in a timely manner, not to exceed 30 minutes. Also, trailers must fit and remain on a sidewalk while unloading and cleaning up at your tailgating spot. Trailers with TVs may remain on the Quad if they meet the specifications below.
CLICK HERE to view trailer specifications.
These specifications have been made in an effort to protect the turf and irrigation systems and remain consistent regarding the size of trailers. We also are making every effort to conserve limited space so that we can offer tailgating space to the growing number of fans who request this popular venue annually.
Hay and straw are not authorized on campus at any time. This material can contain destructive insects and bacteria that are harmful to the soil and grass.
The above guidelines apply on Gameday weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) in areas including, but not limited to: the entirety of the Quad, all surrounding roadways and parking lots (including 6th Avenue, Capstone Drive and Colonial Drive), the general vicinity (front, left, right and rear sides) of Gallalee Hall, Nott Hall (including parking lot), Lloyd Hall, Smith Hall, Tuomey Academic House, Gorgas Library, Oliver Barnard Hall, Morgan Hall, Bidgood Hall, Carmichael Hall and Graves Hall.
No tailgating is allowed in this area. This area is reserved for Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences events only.
RESERVED TAILGATING AT PRESIDENTIAL PARK
Presidential Park is a reserved tailgating area on campus, located only 400 yards from Bryant-Denny Stadium. Tailgate packages can be reserved through Tailgate Guys (formerly Game Day Tents) for the season or individual games. CLICK HERE for more information!
No sound systems utilizing loud amplification or sound boards will be allowed on the Quad or Presidential Park. Also, no excessive loud music will be allowed on any parts of campus. The Gameday Operations Staff will have sole discretion in determining if the overall volume level of other sound systems are appropriate.
The use of drones on the UA campus, including but not limited to Bryant-Denny Stadium and the Quad, is strictly prohibited during home football weekends (Fri-Sun). Drone use on campus any other time is strictly regulated as outlined HERE.
Kickoff on the Quad is an event designed for Tide fans to celebrate the tradition of Crimson Tide football.
- The conduct of other commercial activities, such as commercial solicitation, business events, marketing promotions, etc., is not permitted on the Quad (or elsewhere on campus) in areas that have been designated for tailgating.
- Any not-for-profit solicitation like charitable organizations is also not permitted on the Quad (or elsewhere on campus) in areas that have been designated for tailgating.
- Fans desiring to engage in commercial activities on University property should contact the UA Gameday staff at (205) 262-2811.
For more info, please call the UA Gameday Message Center - (205) 262-2811.
TAILGATE UNLOADING ZONES
To accommodate the Crimson Ride transit system and routes, an unloading zone will be open along 9th Avenue on the west side of The Quad ONLY during the following times:
- Friday 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Gameday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (11am kickoff only)
- Gameday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
There will be a
Due to potential traffic hazards, loading and unloading elsewhere
To access the unloading zone along 9th Avenue, use the following route:
- Take Marr's Spring Road off of Campus Drive. Turn left onto Stadium Drive and it will lead to McCorvey Drive.
- Turn right onto McCorvey Drive. There will be an attendant at this point to assist you.
- McCorvey Drive will then lead you to the 9th Avenue unloading zone.
POST-GAME LOADING ZONE
For post game, a re-loading zone will be open along 9th Avenue on the west side of The Quad. Due to the high amount of pedestrian traffic and the use of Capstone Drive as a transit lane, this re-loading zone will open once all Gameday pedestrian and bus traffic clears (approximately two hours after the end of the game or sooner if determined by officials). For access, please utilize the same route as the pre-game loading zone.
Certain roads around the Quad are closed to public traffic.
Parking in grassy areas along and adjacent to the sidewalks on the perimeter of the Quad is strictly prohibited. These are designated tow-away zones.
In an effort to protect the increased amount of fans that will be in the areas around The Quad, some roads are blocked.
- 6th Avenue, 7th Avenue, Capstone Drive and Margaret Drive will close at 5:00 p.m. on
the Fridaybefore each home football game.
- 9th Avenue will be closed to all thru traffic on Gameday. It will be open only for designated times for the loading and unloading zone for The Quad as listed above.
VEHICLES ON THE QUAD
There is a strict policy for The Quad and surrounding areas, as it relates to parking and traffic. Only pedestrian traffic is permitted on The Quad and lawns of adjacent buildings.
- On weekends of home games, this area is a tow-away zone for all cars, trucks, ATVs, golf carts, and trailers. (This includes, but is not limited to cooking trailers, tow trailers, etc.)
- Only University service vehicles and special-use vehicles are allowed on this area.
- Vehicles on the quad destroy the turf, damage the underground irrigation system, present a serious safety hazard and disturb the tranquility of the natural setting. By observing these rules, you help to ensure that future generations can enjoy the Quad.
Please observe all designated emergency lanes.
The above guidelines apply on Gameday weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) in areas including, but not limited to: the entirety of The University of Alabama Quadrangle, all surrounding roadways and parking lots (including 6th Avenue, 7th Avenue, 9th Avenue, Capstone Drive and Colonial Drive), the general vicinity (front, left, right and rear sides) of Gallalee Hall, Nott Hall (including parking lot), Lloyd Hall, Smith Hall, Tuomey Academic House, Gorgas Library, Oliver Barnard Hall, Morgan Hall, Bidgood Hall, Carmichael Hall, and Graves Hall.
CATERING DROP-OFF POLICY
Saturday until three hours prior to kickoff, caterers will be allowed access to the Smith Hall Parking Lot or Gallalee Hall Parking Lot to drop off food for tailgaters. After roadblocks are established three hours prior to kickoff, caterers will no longer be granted access to Smith Hall or Gallalee Hall and will need to make arrangements for delivery outside of the perimeter roadblocks.
Please note: NO vehicle access to the Quad will be granted for food delivery on Gameday, including 6th Ave., Margaret Dr., McCorvey Dr., Stadium Dr. and Capstone Dr.
CLICK HERE to view the vendor drop-off location map.
Public use restroom trailers specifically intended for Gameday fans will be available on the northeast corner of the Quad, the northwest corner of the Quad, on the west and east sides of the Quad and near Foster Auditorium.
Additional port-a-let restrooms and restroom trailers will be located around the Quad as well as the rest of campus.
Place all garbage in trash cans or dumpsters on and around the Quad.
Trash bags are available for your use behind Gorgas Library.
The University has added portable cellular towers around campus for better cellular service
CHARCOAL DUMP STATIONS
Charcoal Dump Stations are located on the west side of the Quad.
Gameday event personnel will be in place on the Quad before, during and after the game to answer questions and to report any suspicious activity to local law enforcement.
Neither the University of Alabama Police Department nor Tuscaloosa City and County law enforcement can be responsible for safeguarding fans' personal property that is placed on the Quad.
Fans are permitted to bring personal property onto the Quad at their own risk and are responsible for the security and safety of their own personal property. Fans are advised to not leave their personal belongings unattended.
In an effort to help fans better identify Gameday personnel, they will be wearing bright green reflective vests labeled UA Gameday Operations. If you have any questions, please find one of these employees, and they will be glad to assist you.
The University of Alabama Gameday staff will have an information center set up at the corner of Colonial Drive and University Boulevard. This will serve as a convenient place for you to find out Gameday information.
Please treat all University staff members and volunteers with courtesy and respect. They are working hard to provide the best experience possible for all Crimson Tide fans.
ELEPHANT STOMP & WALK OF CHAMPIONS
Elephant Stomp: 1 hour prior to kickoff - Gorgas Library/The Quad
Walk of Champions: 2 hours prior to kickoff - Bryant-Denny Stadium North endzone
Make sure that you take time during Gameday to check out all the great things at the SUPe Store. The SUPe Store has all the latest fan apparel and Gameday novelties. Visit the SUPe Store website and check out all of their products.
There are three separate merchandise stores that will be open with an extensive supply of Bama Gameday souvenirs, apparel, and books.
Store Locations are:
- Ferguson Student Center (store located on the ground floor)
- The Corner (SUPe store located on the corner of Bryant Drive and 8th Ave)
- SUPe Store Tent (store is located on the east side of the Quad at the corner of 6th Ave. and University Blvd.)
SUPE STORE HOURS (FRIDAY 11/23/18)
|Ferguson Center||12:00pm - 5:30pm|
|Corner on Bryant Dr.||11:00am - 7:00pm|
SUPE STORE HOURS (SATURDAY 11/24/18)
|Ferguson Center||8:00am - 2:00pm & 5:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Corner on Bryant Dr.||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Quad Tent||8:00am - 2:30pm|
Supe Store Special Events
Ferguson Center Store
Jim N Nicks BBQ, Full Moon BBQ, & Local Roots
Other on-campus restaurants can be found at the recently renovated Ferguson Center. Also, televised games will be shown on the TVs at the Ferguson Center.
BAMA DINING HOURS (11/10)
Mary B's in Burke Hall:
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Topio's Pizza 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Union Market 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Subway 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wendy's 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Panda Express 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Auntie Anne's Pretzels 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Chick-fil-A 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Starbucks 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Julia's Market in Tutwiler Hall:
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sola Fusion Tacos in Lakeside:
11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Raising Cane's in Paty Hall:
10:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Stewarts Corner in Lloyd Hall:
Chick-fil-A 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Starbucks on Bryant Drive:
6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
BRYANT MUSEUM HOURS (11/24)
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Autograph Signing: Johnny Musso & Sylvester Croom - 10am - 11am
The Mound is a historic landmark used for ceremonial purposes by the University. Please respect the University and state history by not tailgating on or immediately adjacent to the Mound.
Tailgating on The Quad is designed for Tide fans to celebrate the tradition of Crimson Tide football.
- The conduct of other commercial activities, such as commercial solicitation, business events, marketing promotions, etc., is not permitted on the Quad in areas that have been designated for tailgating.
- Any not-for-profit solicitation like charitable organizations is also not permitted on the Quad areas that have been designated for tailgating.
- Fans desiring to engage in commercial activities on University property should contact the UA Gameday staff at (205) 262-2811.
FAMILY FRIENDLY TAILGATE
This Week's Hours: 10:00am - Kickoff
A tailgating area combining all of the fun of gameday with an atmosphere conducive for families will be available again for 2018.
The new tailgating zone is located at the corner of Hackberry Lane and Campus Drive, approximately two blocks north of the Quad, on Peter Bryce Campus.
Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Quad from the Family Friendly Tailgate.
The location will be first-come-first serve and free of charge. Tailgaters will need to bring and set up their own 10x10 tent.
The area will be ALCOHOL-FREE and strictly enforced. There will be food vendors, face painting, free inflatables, and other activities for children.
*PLEASE NOTE*: Inflatables have been relocated from the Quad to the Family Friendly Tailgate but will be free of charge.
*PLEASE NOTE*: Inflatables will be relocated from the Quad to the Family Friendly Tailgate but will be free of charge.
RESERVED SPACES AT THE FAMILY FRIENDLY TAILGATE
By reserving tailgate space, you will have the same reserved space for all seven home games and electricity for your space. The University of Alabama has contracted with Gameday Tents to handle all reserved tailgating.
For reserved tailgating at the Family FriendlyTailgate please contact The Tailgate Guys.
Home to Denny-Chimes, The Quad is a 22 acre tailgating area located one block from Bryant-Denny Stadium. Tailgate packages can be reserved through Tailgate Guys (formerly Game Day Tents) for the season or individual games.
Presidential Park is a reserved tailgating area on campus, located only 400 yards from Bryant-Denny Stadium. Tailgate packages can be reserved through Tailgate Guys (formerly Game Day Tents) for the season or individual games.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- A ticket is required for ALL ages to enter Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Pets are allowed on campus during gamedays. We ask that you be respectful and keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
ATM (In Stadium)
- Regions Bank ATMs are located in the following areas:
- Behind Section NN-7 (North Upper End Zone)
- Gate 15 (Lower Level, West Side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Gate 38 (Lower Level, East Side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Banners and flags on poles are not permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Blankets are permitted within Bryant Denny Stadium but must be in a clear bag
- Binoculars are allowed in Bryant-Denny Stadium, but their cases will not be allowed
- Refer to our Clear Bag Policy for a list of all prohibited items
- Bicycles MUST be parked and secured to a UA bicycle rack. Bicycles found parked and secured to structures such as, but not limited to, trees, fences, columns & bollards will be impounded by UAPD. If your bicycle has been impounded, please contact UAPD at 205.348.5454
Bus / Commercial Parking
- Parking for commercial buses is located at the lot besides Rhoads Stadium (UA Softball Field). It is conveniently located right off of McFarland Boulevard and close to the intersection of Campus Drive East and Peter Bryce Blvd. Parking is available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Any commercial vehicle larger than a 15-passenger van would apply. Please note that 15-passenger vans are considered cars for parking purposes
- CLICK HERE for a map of the commercial bus parking lot
- Cameras with telephoto lenses under 6 inches long are allowed in the stadium for gamedays
- Refer to our Clear Bag Policy for a list of all prohibited items
- Selfie sticks are prohibited inside Bryant Denny Stadium
Clear Bag Policy
- In the interest of public safety and to significantly expedite entry into Bryant-Denny Stadium, The University of Alabama is implementing a clear bag policy that will limit the size and types of bags that may be brought in by fans
- Have questions? Contact us!
Day of Game Parking
- Day of game parking at the following lots will be available on a first-come, first served basis for $30
- Grass Soccer Lot
- Bryce Grass Parking Lot
- Stallings Drive Lots
- Lot B (Paved University medical Center Lot)
- Lot 4 (Campus Dr. Parking Deck) - *People with Disabilities Only
- CLICK HERE to view a day of game parking map
- For information regarding directions in and out of Tuscaloosa on Gameday visit our Website or follow us on Twitter @uagameday for traffic updates
- Visit algotraffic.com for live traffic and know before you go!
- Drones are not permitted on UA campus including gamedays. Fans caught operating drones are subjuct to penalty.
- Public stadium elevators are located at Gate 6 and Gate 43.
- If you have exchanged your general tickets for ADA accessible tickets, access to an elevator will be available at the gate specified on your ticket
- Disability shuttle service is available on the east side stadium spirals only, gates 29 & 46
- CLICK HERE for information regarding Bryant-Denny stadium Safety Information
Faculty/Staff Gameday Parking
- Faculty/Staff will be permitted to park in the Ferguson Parking Deck or in front of Old Bryce Hospital on gamedays. Access will be granted with a valid UA Faculty/Staff parking permit.
CLICK HERE to view the Faculty/Staff parking map
Family Friendly Tailgate
- The Family Friendly Tailgate will be open each gameday from 10AM until Kickoff and will be located approximately two blocks north of the Quad, on Peter Bryce Campus.
- The area will be ALCOHOL-FREE and strictly enforced. There will be food vendors, face painting, free inflatables and other activities for children.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Quad and Bryant Denny Stadium from the Campus Drive Deck
- The location will be first-come, first-served and free of charge. Tailgaters will need to bring and set up their own 10’x10’ tent
- CLICK HERE to view a map of the Family Friendly Tailgate
- CLICK HERE to view the Crimson Ride routes and shuttle stops map
First Aid / Medical
- For immediate medical assistance call UAPD at 205.348.5454
Gate Locations and Times
- Bryant-Denny Stadium gates will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff
- CLICK HERE to view a map of Bryant-Denny Stadium
Handicap Accessible Parking
- ADA Lot 4 is located on the corner of Hackberry Lane and Campus Dr. East. CLICK HERE to purchase your handicap parking pass
- Free Pre-Game ADA Shuttle Transportation:
- To The Quad – 7 a.m. on Gameday
- To Bryant-Denny Stadium (West side near gate 13) – 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Free Post-Game ADA Shuttle Transportation:
- Pick-up is located on the West side of the stadium near gate 13
- Shuttles run continuously to Lot 4 throughout the game and conclude 1.5 hours post-game
Handicap Ticket Exchange
- To exchange standard seating for handicap-accessible seating, please visit the UA Ticket Office at Coleman Coliseum. (Open M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m)
- For day-of-game exchanges, please visit the Northwest Will Call located near Gate 3 or the East Will Call located near Gate 32. Both will call locations open four (4) hours prior to kickoff
- Please note that campus roadblocks are established 3 hours prior to kickoff. Vehicle access to the stadium after this point will be denied without proper credentials
Handicap Shuttles (In Stadium)
- Golf cart disability shuttles operate on the East stadium spirals, Gate 29 and 46 ONLY
Lost & Found
- For lost tailgating items please contact UA Logistics at 205.348.8798
- For items lost inside Bryant Denny Stadium please visit stadium Gate 19 or contact UA Athletics at 205.348.3600
- For those with a documented need, checked medical bags are permitted through any entrance where security personnel will evaluate bag contents.
- CLICK HERE for Bama Merchandise
- In the interest of continued safety for fans, student-athletes, coaches and Gameday personnel, the University of Alabama will implement walk-through metal detectors at all gates of Bryant-Denny Stadium on game days beginning in September.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
- CLICK HERE for FAQ’s
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cow bells, etc.) are not permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Refer to our Clear Bag Policy for a list of all prohibited items
Nursing Mothers Locations
- Campus Nursing Locations:
- Nursing Mothers Tent - Located at the Family Friendly Tailgate
- CLICK HERE to view a map of the Family Friendly Tailgate location
- Bryant Denny Stadium Nursing Locations:
- Lower Level, Ground Floor: TIDE EMS First Aid Room (Behind Section K)
- Upper Level: Concourse behind sections NN-11, SS-11
- Lower Level, Ground Floor: Inside Gate 9 (Family Restroom)
- Lower Level, Mezzanine: Concourse behind sections N-4, NN, AA, S-8 (Family Restroom)
- Upper Level: Concourse behind sections SS-4 (Family Restroom)
- Reserved public parking is available for purchase online as a season pass or as a single game pass for $25/game. CLICK HERE to purchase your reserved parking pass. (Lots open at 7AM on Gameday)
- Public parking is located on the East side of campus and will have access to FREE shuttle service to and from the Quad.
- Non-reserved day of game parking is available for $30 to be paid at the entrance to the parking lot.
- CLICK HERE for more parking information
- Bryant-Denny Stadium and all other Alabama Athletics Facilities prohibit the following items:
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (16 inches wide) or with zippers, pockets or compartments
- Weapons and firearms
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cow bells, etc.)
- Outside food and/or drink
- Video recorders or camcorders
- Cameras with telephoto lenses over 6 inches long
- Flags/Banners on poles
- Refer to our clear bag policy for a list of all prohibited and approved bags.
- CLICK HERE for Quad and Tailgating information for the 2018 football season
- No Re-Entry is allowed inside Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Public use restroom trailers specifically intended for Gameday fans will be available on the northeast corner of the Quad, the northwest corner of the Quad, on the west and east sides of the Quad and near Foster Auditorium
- Additional port-a-let restrooms and restroom trailers will be located around the Quad as well as the rest of campus. CLICK HERE for a map of restroom locations
- Fans are welcome to use ride-sharing services to be dropped off on campus for football games. The designated ride-sharing pick-up and drop-off area is West 4th Street at Presidential Park
- CLICK HERE to view a map of the rideshare pick up and drop off location
- NO vehicles - including Uber, JoyRide, taxi cabs or golf carts - will be allowed to access the core campus near Bryant-Denny Stadium beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Starting three hours prior to the scheduled kickoff time, or earlier if deemed necessary by law enforcement, the entire core campus area will be closed to thru traffic. A proper Gameday permit is required to enter this restricted area
- Please take note of the following street closings, and make your driving and parking plans accordingly. Unless noted, these streets will remain closed until after the post-game pedestrian and vehicular traffic clears
- To accommodate the Crimson Ride Transit System post-game, there will be bus lanes on East Campus Drive. After the game, Campus Drive East between Hackberry Lane and 5th Avenue East will be one-way traveling east away from campus
- The following roads will be closed at 5:00 p.m. on the Fridays before games:
- 6th Avenue (from University Boulevard to Capstone Drive)
- 7th Avenue (from Ferguson Center to Capstone Drive)
- Capstone Drive
- Margaret Drive
- The following roads will be closed at 7:00 a.m. on Gameday:
- West Fourth Street
- Shelby Lane
- The following roads will be closed at 8:00 a.m. on Gameday:
- 6th Avenue (from Bryant Drive to University Boulevard)
- Wallace Wade Avenue
- Colonial Drive
- Bryant Drive (from 12th Avenue to 10th Avenue)
- The following roads will be restricted to permit holders only starting three (3) hours prior to kickoff on Gameday and will remain closed after the game until such time to be determined by law enforcement:
- University Boulevard from 2nd Avenue to Campus Drive West
- University Boulevard at Hackberry Lane (Only allows proper credentials through the core of campus for fan safety around The Quad)
- Bryant Drive from 12th Avenue to Hackberry Lane
- 10th Avenue from 12th Street to Bryant Drive
- 7th Avenue from Capstone Drive to Campus Drive West
- Marr's Spring Road from Campus Drive West to Stadium Drive
- Margaret Drive from Capstone Drive to Hackberry Lane
- Hackberry Lane and Campus Drive East
- Jefferson Avenue & Campus Drive East
- Fraternity Lane & Campus Drive East
- Bryce Lawn Drive & Campus Drive East
- 4th Street East & 2nd Avenue
- Only emergency vehicles and those with the proper Gameday permit from the University will be permitted along these roads. These roads will be re-opened at a time after the game as determined by local law enforcement. Thanks for your cooperation!
- CLICK HERE for information regarding on and off campus RV parking
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (16 inches wide) or with zippers, pockets or compartments are not permitted in Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Seat Back rentals are offered in Bryant-Denny Stadium and can be rented at 877-421-0347 or a one of our Customer Service locations throughout the stadium
- Price is $10/game or $65/season
- Gate 11 (West Entrance of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Gate 16 (West Entrance of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Gate 36 (East Entrance of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
- Between Sections U4-HH and U4-JJ (Upper Level, East Concourse)
- Between Sections U4-CC and U4-DD (Upper Level, East Concourse)
- On campus shuttle service to and from the Quad is provided free of charge from areas throughout the East side of campus. Crimson Ride shuttle service will begin at 7am on gamedays
- CLICK HERE for a map of Crimson Ride shuttle stops on gameday
- CLICK HERE for more information regarding gameday shuttles (including downtown shuttles, University Mall shuttles and commercial bus parking)
- The University of Alabama is a Smoke Free Campus. All forms of smoking are prohibited on campus, including electronic cigarettes
- CLICK HERE to view a seating chart of Bryant-Denny Stadium
Student Gameday Parking
- Students with valid UA parking permits may park in certain designated on-campus areas on gamedays. The map below will show student parking areas on gameday by permit color
- CLICK HERE to view the student gameday parking map
- CLICK HERE for information regarding campus tailgating
- To contact the ticket office call 205-348-BAMA (2262) or email at ticketoffice.ua.ua.edu
- Box office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and is located in the Coleman Coliseum lobby
- CLICK HERE for information regarding traffic on gamedays including: pre-game traffic, post-game traffic and on-campus road closures
- CLICK HERE for live traffic conditions
- Nine watering stations have been added at Bryant-Denny Stadium; five on the mezzanine level (Sections D, K, AA, FF, NN) and four in the upper deck (NE Ramp, NW Ramp, SW Ramp, SE Ramp). These watering stations are 150-gallon tanks of cold filtered water that fans can use if needed
- Ticketholders are welcome to bring in clear, empty water bottles to fill up at the various water stations, and small cups will be provided next to the canister
- CLICK HERE for information regarding our severe weather procedures