CLICK HERE for the 2021 – 2022 Men’s Basketball Parking Map
PARKING CHANGES FOR 2021 – 22 SEASON
- Parking passes will be issues electronically and available to access through the Alabama Crimson Tide mobile app or online at RollTide.com/MyAccount. Passes should be downloaded and added to Apple Wallet (iOS) or Google Pay app (Android) prior to arriving at the lot.
- The Coleman Coliseum Lots A and UA Reserved will be secured and reserved for parking pass holders starting at 6 a.m. on men’s basketball home game days. Lot B will be reserved for parking pass holders beginning two hours prior to tip.
- The lot located in between Coleman Coliseum and the UA School of Law is now designated as Lot A.
- Lot B (formerly Lot D) is located on the corner of Paul W. Bryant Drive and Second Avenue next to Sewell-Thomas Stadium.
- Open parking (no parking permit required) is available in the Capstone Parking Deck, Soccer Lot, University Medical Center/Student Health Center, Alabama Aquatics Center and in lots located along Fifth Avenue and Ninth Street.
- The Capstone Deck will open for men’s basketball ticketholders two hours prior to tip.
- Complimentary shuttle service via Crimson Ride will pick up at the Soccer Lot and drop off at the East entrance of Coleman Coliseum. Masks are required on the Crimson Ride shuttle.
- Fans requiring ADA parking are encouraged to park in the Soccer Lot to utilize the complimentary shuttle service.
- ADA permit holders will also have the option to drop off in front of Coleman Coliseum via Coliseum Drive and exit out to Bryant Drive.
BASKETBALL GAMEDAY INFORMATION
CLICK HERE for more information regarding tickets, clear bag policy, prohibited items & concessions.